Event Rover Overview
WhatsUp Event Rover lets you view and mine log data across all servers and workstations from one console. Using WhatsUp Event Rover, IT or security teams can easily spot check logs, or conduct ad hoc forensics to quickly respond to an emergency incident.
With WhatsUp Event Rover spot checking log files is much easier, since common security event identifiers are always paired with corresponding descriptions to minimize human error and save time. Plus you can rest assured that routine review or spot audits will not affect the integrity of log file stores.
- Sort and access data quickly for immediate response to an emergency incident
- Minimize human error since event IDs have corresponding descriptions
- Quick filters (store most frequently used even IDs) to access key information much faster
- Locally cache saved event log information to speed future review
Viewing & Mining
- Custom grouping (tree-views) and quick filters
- Maintains log file integrity during review
- Define and save incidents to quickly identify event patterns and security incidents
- EVT & EVTX log handling
- Export grouped event log data to an HTML report and add custom comments